Sunday, January 25, 2009

quotations and sayings

  1. If you reverse the direction of motion of all particles and antiparticles, the system should go back to what it was at earlier times; in other words the laws are the same in the forward and backward directions of time. Stephan Hawking
  2. Energy cannot be created out of nothing.
  3. It is said that there is no such thing as a free lunch, but the universe is the ultimate free lunch. Alan Guth
  4. The boundary condition of the universe is that it has no boundary.
  5. If I were wrong, then one would have been enough. Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment

an mba is all about........

My Blog List

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
AHMEDABAD, Ahmedabad, India
A native from Seoni, MP (India). I've done MBA (Finance) from IMI New Delhi in 2011-13 and currently working as a Treasury Adviser in HDFC Bank. I'm based of Ahmedabad.