Sunday, January 25, 2009

difini..........tion

  1. Geodesic: - A geodesic is the shortest or longest path between two nearby points.
  2. Doppler Effect: - stars moving away from us will have their spectra shifted toward the red end of the spectrum and those moving toward us will have their spectra blue-shifted. This relationship between frequency and speed is called Doppler Effect.
  3. Murphy’s Law: - Things always tend to go wrong.
  4. The Uncertainty Principle: - curtain pairs of quantities, such as the position and velocity of a particle, can not both be predicted with complete accuracy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

an mba is all about........

My Blog List

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
AHMEDABAD, Ahmedabad, India
A native from Seoni, MP (India). I've done MBA (Finance) from IMI New Delhi in 2011-13 and currently working as a Treasury Adviser in HDFC Bank. I'm based of Ahmedabad.